OUR PEOPLE BRING THE LIGHT
The common thread running through every one of our departments is people like you. People from every background imaginable bringing their own light, their own individuality and passion to shine alongside the brilliance of their colleagues.
At Lumenpulse, your light will be recognized. Lumenpulse is not only a leading manufacturer of LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, and architectural applications; it is an employer offering growth, stability, acceptance, and highly competitive benefits.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse quickly became an industry leader spearheading innovations, proprietary technologies, and world-class designs. But Lumenpulse is equally as famous for its people. Lumenpulse has more than 500 employees worldwide, with Corporate Headquarters in Longueuil, Canada, a US Sales Office in Boston, United States, and offices in Chicago, United States, Vancouver, Canada, and Florence, Italy. We are fortunate to have some of the most renowned experts in their fields under our banner, and we want you to be part of our team.
Note: Lumenpulse offers the opportunity for certain positions to telework. In some cases, this option is grouped with alternating in-house days. We have taken all the necessary measures to be able to welcome our new employees to our premises and to integrate them in person. For those who need to be on the premises, all the necessary sanitary measures are in place, all personal protective equipment is supplied, and governmental guidelines are being followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR NEW ROLE
Under the supervision of the Director, Financial Reporting, Taxation, Treasury, the candidate will be given the opportunity to handle a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Cash Reporting:
- Quarterly cash flow reports
- Weekly cash consolidation reports
- Notes to the Financial statements
- Consolidation of quarter end schedules
- Consumption taxes:
- Oversee GST/QST reports for Canada
- Other sales taxes
- Consolidation reporting systems:
- Contributing to the maintenance and support of our consolidation system: Cognos
- Corporate tax support
- Canadian corporate tax schedules
- Account Reconciliations: accounting to taxable income
- Annual external audits, support
- Letter of credits
- Various audits, government
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years' experience
- Additional experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and tasks
- Experience with a fully integrated system (ERP), preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX, an asset
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all levels of internal and external personnel, strong team player
- Customer service excellence is part of your priorities and values
Education + Experience Required
Qualifications + Skills Required
LIGHTING YOUR FUTURE
Lumenpulse has projects worldwide, from Boston, United States to Christchurch, New Zealand. Our people develop products that have been recognized across the industry, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, Red Dot Product Design Awards, and Lightfair Innovation Awards.
What this means is that we recognize what our people do. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with full health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, a tele-medicine program, and company sponsored retirement savings contributions. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also important to us, we want you to grow.
We are excited about your contribution to our dynamic team, but we want you to be excited about what we can do for you. Here are some of the main advantages we offer our employees:
· Employee recognition programs
· Flexible hours (if applicable)
· An on-site, employee-only gym
· A subsidized cafeteria
· Headquarters is close to public transportation
· Free parking on premises
· Employer-subsidized social activities
- Personal protective and safety equipment provided.